Regulatory Affairs Executive / Information Officer
Axcount Generica is a fast-growing company based in Friedrichsdorf. It was acquired by UK based
pharmaceutical company, Bristol Laboratories Ltd in April 2013.
Axcount Generika has over 130 products registered and has successfully participated in a number
of tenders for pharmaceutical products. Axcount Generika is dedicated to distribution of high-quality
generics and continues to expand its product portfolio and deliver value to its customers.
We believe that growth is only possible through dedication and expertise of our workforce.
And for the very same reason- we offer a robust workforce platform that is oriented towards excellence,
and provide opportunities to people who love challenges and are looking to enhance their potential.
Axcount Generika is currently looking for aRegulatory Affairs Executive / Information Officer
• Ensuring and optimizing packaging material taking into account quality, time and costs
- Providing all data about products
- Registration of products
- Administrative activities related to regulatory matters
- Support in quality control
- Additional support to the regulatory affairs department
- Control of CCP history
- Updating texts (review)
• Degree in life sciences / pharmacy or equivalent qualification (s) or experience in the pharmaceutical industry,
ideally in the area of regulatory affairs. Experience in research and development, quality or processes is
- Experience EU Member State and knowledge of regulatory procedures is desirable
- Basic understanding of processes and departments in a pharmaceutical company
• In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package
(paid vacation, free parking, occasional travel to other locations, attending seminars and getting
to know industry experts)
- Fantastic education and training for someone who wants to learn in a challenging and fast-paced
- Opportunity to grow in your career through interactive dialogue with stakeholders at all levels
Salary scale: € 45,000-50,000
Additional Information: Full-time employment | Workplace: Friedrichsdorf / Germany
axcount Generika GmbH