Originator Working Capital Solutions, DACH & Nordics -SCIB
SCIB is looking for an Originator Working Capital Solutions, DACH & Nordics VP, based in our FRANKFURT office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an Originator Working Capital Solutions, DACH & Nordics VP, you will assume accountability for the P&L of a dedicated Client portfolio in the DACH and Nordics region and generate new business with Working Capital Solutions products.We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Identify opportunities and originate deals in the area of Working Capital Solution with CIB Clients based in DACH and Nordics, working hand-in-hand with the Coverage teams, the Global Product teams and the other GTB colleagues
- Taking ownership of the P&L of a Client portfolio, developing the relationship with the relevant stakeholders within the Client organizations and growing business over time
- Continuously gather market intelligence and advice clients on all matters concerning the optimization of Working Capital, including peer analysis, market assessments, international benchmarking etc...
- Assume an external advocacy role and represent the Bank at relevant conferences, associations and business communities, in order to build up Santander's branding and thought leadership.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 7-8 years of experience in a top Investment Bank in Global Transaction Banking, having a strong knowledge of Working Capital products like Supply Chain Finance, Receivables Finance, Structured Trade Finance.
- Degree from a Business or Engineering School. CFA or similar diplomas highly valued.
- High degree of expertise on Working Capital Products, including the ability to prepare elaborated product pitches, structuring large transactions, identifying opportunities and finding innovative solutions.
- A network of relationships with Clients, Banks, Insurers and technology providers in the working capital space.
- Fluent in German and English. In addition Spanish would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander