Assistant to SVP (*)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move. Global Procurement, Global Real Estate Management and Global Spend Governance form together Global Spend Management. The Global Spend Management Organization contains more than 700 employees all over the world.
We are seeking an experienced Assistant to the SVP (*) Global Spend Management. You will be part of a dynamic and international team, contributing to the further development of Procurement and Real Estate at DB Schenker. The job opening offer exciting challenges and potential for career growth.
- Organizing the SVP Office (correspondence, calendar invites, virtual and face to face meetings, travel bookings, meeting minutes, team events, global newsletter, intranet content, etc.)
- Create documents & Power Point presentations
- Monitoring of deadlines and follow up
- Work across network and peers in various time zones
- Partner with executive board assistants where required
- Coordinate the onboarding process of new employees
- Checks invoices for approvals
- Be the PMO for our global strategy projects
- Conducting further special projects
- Preparation and documentation of global leadership meetings and strategy workshops
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Reliable and friendly personality
- High sense of responsibility
- Being a team player and able to work collaboratively in virtual teams
- Curiosity in exploring and implementing new ideas
- Excellent English and German communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passion and power
- Discretion and awareness regarding sensitive topics
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
- Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.